Ingredients for “Baked beans with sausage” (for 2 persons):
- half an onion
- 2 clove of garlic
- 300 g of beans
- 2 small carrots or 1 big
- 1 big spoon of tomato sauce
- cca 250 g of semi dry sausage
1. Put the beans in a pot and left it to soak in a water for one night.
2. Next day, before cooking, stew chopped onion on little bit of oil, and after that put chopped garlic. At the end put one big spoon of flour to make roux.
3. Add soaked beans and chopped carrots, and add water.
4. Cook for about an hour and a half, until the beans are soft and well cooked. Add one big spoon of tomato sauce and ground pepper.
5. Put it in a dish which can go into the oven and turn the oven on 392°F (200°C) 6. Cut the sausage and put it on the beans, and bake for half an hour.