This recipe is made in a collaboration with Croatian supermarket chain called Plodine and selected products from their Selection program. These delicious little bowls are a great option for a dinner for two, they are very decorative.
- 100 g of green noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of “Tartufata” mushroom sauce
- 30 g of chopped bacon or pancetta
- a little olive oil
- approx. 2 large spoons of grated hard cheese Montasio Dop
- Boil the pasta in salted water for about 8 minutes.
- Fry chopped bacon or pancetta in a pan and add a large spoonful of Tartufata mushroom sauce.
- When the pasta is ready, strain it well, mix it with bacon and mushroom sauce.
- Place the pasta in a circle in small molds, I personally used the ones for Creme Brulee.
- Carefully pour the raw egg in the middle, so that it does not spill. It is necessary that the yolk stays nicely in the middle.
- Put the bowls in the oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes, just so that the egg is baked.
- Finally, take the hot bowls out of the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.