Ingredients for Bolognese (for 2 people):
- 1/2 of onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g of minced beef and pork (mixed together)
- 300 ml of tomato sauce
- homemade bouillon cubes
- spices: salt, rosemary, oregano, basil
- 300 g of spaghetti
1. Chop the onion, and saute it on olive oil, then add chopped garlic and minced meat. Saute all together around 20 minutes.
2. At the end, add tomato sauce, one homemade bouillon cube, all other spices (salt, rosemary, oregano, basil), and saute it more for 10 minutes.
3. In another pot, cook spaghetti and add them to the bolognese sauce.
Serve bolognese with parmesan and green salad.