Ingredients for Buns with flax flour
- 350 g of wheat flour
- 50 g of flax flour
- 20 g of fresh yeast
- 0,5 dcl of olive oil
- 1,5 dcl of warm milk
- 1 dcl of warm water
- teaspoon of sugar
- teaspoon of salt
- one egg for coating
1. Crush fresh yeast with your fingers and put it in a plastic bowl. Add 1 dcl of warm water, one teaspoon of sugar and three big spoons of flour (take the flour from this 400 g from recipe). Mix it with spoon and leave to rise in a warm place.
2. When mixture rise a little bit, add all other ingredients.
3. Knead the dough with your hand for around 10 minutes, then cover it with a kitchen cloth and leave it for about 60 minutes on warm place to rise.
4. When dough grow double, kneat it again (a little bit), then roll it out on 2 cm or more.
5. Cut out circles with a glass, and put them on oiled baking tray.
6. Left it for at least 30 minutes on baking tray to rise a little bit more, and then coat it with egg.
7. Preheat the oven on 200° and bake for around 30 minutes.