Ingredients for Freckled cake with vanilla cream:
- 250 g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 dl of oil
- 1 dl of milk
- 250 g of flour
- half a packet of baking powder
- around 100 g of blueberry
- 2 instant vanilla puddings for Cremeschnitte (or regular instant vanilla pudings)
1. Mix eggs with sugar, than add milk and oil.
2. Slowly add flour with baking powder.
3. Put the dough in a big baking tray.
4. Bake it in oven for 40 minutes, on 180 degrees.
5. While you are waiting for the dough to be over, make the cream. Mix vanilla pudding powder for Cremeschnitte from both bags with 400 ml of water. 600 ml of water put on the heat with 150 ml of sugar until it starts to boil. Then add the rest of the cream and cook for more 2 minute. If you are using regular vanilla pudding powder, follow instructions on bags.
6. Leave the cream to cool down, then pour it out on biscuit and left it in fridge for one hour.
P.S. I was using this cream .