Ingredients for Homemade ice cream (6 ice creams on stick):
- 250 ml of whipping cream
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 big spoon of sugar
- ice cream molds
- Pour the whipping cream in to the pot and start heating it slowly with sugar, vanilla sugar i milk.
- Start mixing 3 egg yolks in the bowl, and add them few spoons of hot mixture from step 1.
- It is really important to be careful with egg yolks, because they can coagulate (turn into lumps). You can avoid that by adding them hot whipping cream, and cooking them really slowly, stearing all the time.
- Then put this mixture back to the pot (with rest of the mixture) and keep mixing on light fire until it start to boil.
- After that, keep cooking around one minute, until the mixture become tick.
- Then take the mixture from heating, strain it and left it to cold a little.
- Cool mixture pour in to the ice cream molds. I’m using this one.
You will easily took the ice creams from molds, if you put it under hot water for few seconds.
Please follow and like us: