Homemade version of popular Kinder Milch Schnitte! They are much more affordable than original, and since 2 tablespoons of honey go in the cream, they are certainly much healthier.
A simple biscuit with an excellent cream of sweet cream and honey is easy to make and the youngest ones are especially looking forward to it.
INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE KINDER MILCH SCHNITTE:
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- half a bag of baking powder (7 grams)
- 200 ml of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 whipped cream stabilizer
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla sugar
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and gradually add the flour mixed with the baking powder, and finally mix in the cocoa.
- Coat a large baking tray with butter and sprinkle it with flour, pour the biscuit mixture and bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes. When the biscuit starts to separate from the baking tray, it is done.
- For the cream, whip slightly the whipping cream and then add the whipped stabilizer mixed with the vanilla sugar.
- When you made a thick whipped cream, mix in 2 tablespoons of honey. If you have chrystallized honey, melt it on low heat.
- Cut the biscuit in half, and spread cream on one side, and then put the other part of the biscuit on the top.
- Lightly press the top biscuit with your hands to combine everything well, and place to cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Cut the chilled Homemade Kinder MilchSchnitte into rectangles.
Did you make this recipe? Share on Instagram: tag @foodcroatian