Orange Bundt Cake is characterized by a juicy biscuit, whose aroma and appearance are complemented by decorations made of candied orange and chocolate glaze.
If you do not have a suitable bundt mold, you can bake it as a simple cake.
The measure used in this recipe is a ‘cup of yogurt’, but if you don’t have a suitable cup, you can be guided by the measure that one such cup has 2 dcl.
The recipe is extremely simple, and the Orange Bundt Cake will go well with coffee or tea, even for breakfast.
Ingredients for Orange Bundt Cake:
- 5 eggs
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 0.5 cups of oil
- 1 vanilla sugar
- half a baking powder (7 grams)
- squeezed juice of two oranges
- Decoratian: candied orange, 3 rows of white cooking chocolate, 2 tblsp of oil
Preparation of Orange Bundt Cake:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat them with a mixer until they become foamy.
- Then add sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Gradually add the egg yolks one by one.
- Then add half the flour, slowly mixing and add the oil and orange juice.
- Finally add the remaining flour and baking powder.
- Spread a lot of melted butter on the kuglof mold and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Bake in the oven at 356°F degrees, about 45 minutes.
- For decoration, melt 3 rows of white chocolate with 2 tablespoons of oil, and pour over cold kuglof. White chocolate burns easily, so you can melt it over low heat or steam, stirring constantly. Feel free to leave the topping to cool for a few minutes, then pour it over the Orange Bundt Cake. Finally, add pieces of candied orange and, if desired, dried orange.