Ingredients for Pasta with eggs
- 300 g of pasta (e.g. fusilli)
- 2 eggs
- little bit of oil (possibly olive oil)
1. Boil the pasta in salted water.
2. When it’s done, strain the paste and return it to the stove in the same pot where it’s cooked.
3. Take the plate, and beat two eggs with the fork.
4. In the pot with cooked pasta, put little bit of oil (2 big spoons or more, as you like). Turn on the stove and mix the pasta with oil.
5. On oiled and heated pasta, put two beaten eggs and mix it until it’s done.
This meal goes great with pickles.