It’s pumpkin season and this soup is often on our table. With carrot and potato, I like to add pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil.
Ingredients for Pumpkin soup:
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 pumpkin
- Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil
- Just peel the onion, don’t need to chop it, and fry it on little bit of oil.
- Chop carrot, potato and pumpkin on larger pieces, and put them in a pot with onion. Stew all together for a while.
- Then pour the water over the vegetables.
- Cook for about half an hour.
- When all vegetables are cooked, remove the pot from heat. Mix everything with a stick mixer and then return to heat.
- Add pumpkin seeds (as much as you like) and cook for another 10 minutes.
Serve warm and add some pumpkin seed oil.
Did you make this recipe? Share on Instagram: tag @foodcroatian