Ingredients for Risotto with sausage and eggs (for 2 people)
- One cup of rice (small)
- 2 eggs
- sausage (as many as you want)
1. First of all, cook the rice. It will be better if you cooked it in soup stock and add half tablespoon of butter.
2. Chop the sausage and fry it in a pan on little bit of oil.
3. Add cooked rice, and braise them together.
4. While the pot is still on the stove, put two beaten eggs on the top of rice and sausage and mix quickly, until the eggs are done.
Serve warm and sauteed with parmesan.