This cute Spring Strawberry Pots will be creative addition to your lunch table and great dessert for whole family (especially children)!
Ingredients for 6 Spring Strawberry Pots:
- 2 vanilla or chocolate pudding powders
- 8 dl of milk
- 6 silicone pots for cakes (or muffin molds)
- Oreo cookies (90 grams)
- 6 strawberries
1. Cook puddings according to the instructions on the bag, but put only 8 dl of milk, instead of 1 liter.
2. Gring two packs of Oreo cookies in blender.
3. When the pudding cooled, fill silicone molds with it and put grated Oreo biscuits on top.
4. Now you can wash your strawberries and start making roses.
And how to make strawberry roses, you can watch here: