Supita is an old Croatian dessert, forgotten these days. It is easy to bake and you can served it with jam, sugar or honey.
Ingredients for Supita:
- 3 eggs
- 1 yoghurt (200 grams)
- 400 ml of milk
- 10 tablespoons of flour
- salt and sugar
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (446°F) degrees.
2. Mix egg with yoghurt and milk.
3. Add flour little by little, and keep mixing.
4. Add half a teaspoon of sugar and pinch of salt.
5. Pour the dough in a small baking (half size) tray and bake in the oven around 10 – 15 minutes.
6. When the dough is done (it will have irregular surface, but it’s normal), cut it on squares and cover it with honey, jam or sugar.