Tomato Soup is a world famous soup, and it’s originaly from Spain. It is very popular in Croatia and my favourite version of Tomato Soup is with tarana, celery sticks and basil.
Ingredients for Tomato Soup:
- 500 ml of tomato sauce
- 300 ml of water
- celery and basil
- Pour some oil into the pot and place the onion cut in half.
- Left onion to fry a little bit, and then pour tomato sauce and water.
- Insert celery stick and cook for 15 minutes.
- At the end, add some dried basil, tarana (or some other pasta), salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Cook the soup for another 5 minutes, then remove it from heat.
Serve warm soup, if you don’t like onion and celery, you can take it out.