Ingredients for Winter cocoa with ginger and Ceylon cinnamon (for 1 person)
- 1 small spoon of cocoa powder
- 1 small spoon of honey
- 1/2 small spoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 2,5 dcl of milk
- 1 small piece of ginger root
1. One small piece of peeled ginger root put in a pot with 2,5 dcl of milk. Put in on the heat and when it start to boil, take it off and leave it for 10 minutes.
2. Put cocoa powder and Ceylon cinnamon in a cup and add just a little bit of milk. Mix it with a spoon.
3. Take the ginger root out from the milk, and pour rest of the milk in a cup. At the end, add a small spoon of honey and mix it all together.